Friday, August 14, 2009

New Guy

I've had my current job for going on oh, a month now. The first week I was hired the 2 people who were in charge of training me went out of town... the week after that they were both too busy to train me because they were playing catch up and it was easier to do things themselves then to train me on how to do it. Week 3, new president. This guy, aptly nicknamed "cold blooded killer" seems to have it out for us all. I've been talked to several times already by other employees about not joking around and being myself anymore because they would hate to see me on his s**t list. That's the only list I ever seem to make it onto. I can't stand the thought of trying to be somebody else. I like me. It isn't fair that because I have a sense of humor and a quick wit I get put on the radar. I do my job, I'm smart, leave me alone!

He's gone for the day and you can feel the relief in the air, everyone glad to have made it another week. Wish us luck.

No comments: