Thursday, August 13, 2009

Spicy

So the drought is over! Hubby and I started getting pretty hot and heavy last night and then the baby started to bawl! They know how to ruin a moment don't they? SO, we go upstairs to put her to bed and as I crawled into bed to wait for my man I fell asleep... as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out. I woke up in the morning to two untouched shots of tequila on the night stand with a blindfold next to them and a bowl of what used to be ice, but is now just tepid water. My poor guy had some plans for us and came up to a passed out wife. I felt terrible for him and as I spooned up to get in some cuddle time before work it became quite apparent that he was still in the mood :) SO, details omitted, drought over.

He told me I had a package coming to my office so all morning I've been pestering our receptionist about when UPS normally arrives. They got here earlier than usual and I got my suprise around 10:30am. Luckily for me I didn't open it until I got into my office... Hello pink and purple fishnet and lace bustier and stocking set! I wonder what he has in mind for this weekend?....

I'm glad things are back to normal.

No comments: